Custom made or off the shelf?
Latest technology, processes and materials
Clear-pak Australia uses an extensive range of high quality box making grade materials to fabricate its clear plastic and cardboard packaging products. Raw materials are sourced from the world's best suppliers to ensure a top quality product. Clarity is consistant, material has a high impact strength and is scratch resistant. This means that our clear boxes, cardboard boxes and other packaging items are of the highest quality & can be tailored to suit your product's needs. And because we offer a number of different clear and cardboard packaging solutions, we have a variety of manufacturing processes. We therefore have the flexibility to offer a range of custom made products that are all produced in one place. If we can't produce all elements on site, we have an extensive network of reliable suppliers who can.
- APET, RPET, GAG, PETG
– RPET contains 20-100% recycled PET
- PVC – Clear, Coloured or Frosted
- Biodegradable – PLA
– PLA is derived from renewable resources
- Cardboard – Various grades and colours
- All material is 100% recyclable if printed or embossed with the appropriate recycle logo
- All materials/processes approved for direct contact with food.
Automated Cylinder Machines
Box Making Machines
- Automated Folder/Gluer
- Automated Cylinder Machines + Beading
- Box Making Machines
- Soft-Crease Machines
- Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
- Die cutting
- Vacuum Forming
- Sample Design.
Using the latest in production technology, our processes ensure a quality product produced on time and on budget.